Things

by Karen H. Brown on Monday, March 14, 2011

Things I've been watching:

Elektra, the 1980 Opera from The Met:

I think the liberetto (lyrics) are fantastic - I'd love to make a comic based on the opera someday. I found myself wishing that I could have seen Birgit Nilsson in her prime, as this performance happened late into her career. Ce la vie. I will have to dig around for old recordings of this fab lady.

I loved Donald MacIntyre as Oretes. One, for his performance, and two, for his sexy gams.

Also, been watching Dangerous Liasons from 1988:
Why the hell didn't anyone tell me that Glenn Close is fabulous?  So far, I've been stuck on the part where John Malkovitch dumps Michelle Phiffer. Brutal.



One comment

This is really amazing blog which you have designed I am impressed from your work keep it up with your best effort. It is really perfect and has relevant information about my search thank you.
pournami lottery result
sthree sakthi lottery result

by Unknown on June 30, 2018 at 6:39 AM. #

Leave your comment