Speakeasy Gallery, New Work!

by Karen H. Brown on Thursday, October 7, 2010

Just a reminder!
Tonight I'll be showing some new work at
SpeakEasy's 15th Annual Illustration Show!

Come check me out, have a drink, say hello, and take a look at a huge range of awesome art!

On Facebook: 

Take a peek inside the collective imaginations of 40+ talented illustrators whose work features original styles, techniques and media. SpeakEasy has a reputation for showcasing the talent of Toronto's best illustrators. This colourful event is sure to be a myriad of fun in typical SpeakEasy Fashion.

Participating Artists:
Anne Smyth, Carolyn Endacott, Cassie Zhen, Daria I. Smirnova, Dave Murray, Ariel Amiri, Freyda Goodman, Gavin McCarthy, Gibson Quarter, Gillian Blekkenhorst, Three in a Box, Hyein Lee, James White, Jessica Fortner, Joeng-kwon Gye, Karen Hannah Brown, Kelly Kirkham, Ken Turner, Lamin Martin, Leo Lingas, Lida Lajevardi, Liu Liu, Lindsey Shields, Susan Adsett

Time & Space:
Thursday October 7th, 7pm-11pm
The Gladstone Hotel, 1214 Queen West
Second Floor Lobby + Studio Rooms


Here's a look at one of the new pieces:

2 comments

Sorry I couldn't make it down - wasn't in town for Thanksgiving until the following day - but damn, that new piece is awesome!

SEE YOU AT CANZINE. =D

by Kim on October 10, 2010 at 9:01 PM. #

Aw, its okay! I could feel your spirit.... staring at me. Watching me. o_o

HAHAHA SEE YOU THERE I WILL PINCH YOUR BUTT

:)

by Karen H. Brown on October 17, 2010 at 3:34 AM. #

Leave your comment